Monday, March 2, 2015

Rainbows and Sweets from Japan

Last Monday, I went home glaring at everyone I met on the way home thanks to the problems at school (which somehow, I have forgotten), extra hot weather, and my heavy backpack full of heavy books. Overall, it was one of the tiring and unhappy days.

But when I came home, everything changed. (and everything has changed, all I know is you held the door, you'll be mine and I'll be yours~ *tries to sound like Taylor Swift*)

No, seriously. I was like, "I KNEW IT, GOD WOULDN'T GIVE ME A TOTAL CRAPPY DAY. IT COULD START WITH DARKNESS BUT THEN THE RAINBOW WILL COME!!!"

And... yes. The giveaway prize from Kaila a.k.a Rainbowholic and Mimi Claire decided to arrive on the same exact day. In the beginning of January I joined the giveaway on YouTube (rainbowholicTV) and I didn't think I was going to win but ;__; ;_____; *sobs* 



So excited to see rainbows! Been a reader of Rainbowholic for years. She's just too inspiring for a human being. :') I'm not the type of person who sticks too long to a blog, but her blog is one of the small amount of blog I read for years... she has that kind of magic. PLUS, she's one of the two people who inspired me to blog. Hehe :))



The first thing I noticed when I opened the package was this mirror. So pretty that it makes me feel like a princess when I hold it. I love sweets and this made me feel hungry somehow... Beside a person who's so good at decorating (yes, this mirror is handmade), Mimi Claire's also a chef. If you're wondering why she is so talented at everything.... let's wonder together.


I take a selfie like once a year LOL (excuse the messy hair - just got home from school haha)


I also got this cute ice cream calculator (!!!) This really arrived on time haha. The day after this package arrived, I had a Fare Calculation test and we need calculators. I didn't have one before, and I was about to buy a small one that I could put inside my pencil case but now I have the cutest calculator in the classroom! And thank you so much for spending your time to write me a letter. Let's meet one day... in Japan!!! Talk about dreams hihi. (^^)



And I was surprised to receive this box of almond chocolates because it wasn't said that the prize included this. February was full of chocolates and this one was my favorite because 1) I just love this so much. This has been my favorite chocolate for decades. (*^^*) 2) Everyone loves Japanese snacks. I mean,who doesn't?


Japan is bae haha~
My birthday was about 2 weeks before I received this so for me, this was like a belated birthday present. Thank you for sending so much rainbows and sweets for me (and a lotta people) all the way from Japan. I love you both so much. ; ; 

LINKS:
Rainbowholic | Mimi Claire | rainbowholicTV

No comments:

Post a Comment