Saturday, April 4, 2015

Good Food + Good Friends

The other day my friends and I reunited to celebrate 2 of my friends' birthday. They first planned to take us to Cafe Strawberry but since most of the food and drinks weren't ready yet, we ended up eating at Nanny's Pavilion.

Hubert-Something

Hot tea + a slice of cookie!
And yes, I adore pretty cups. Unfortunately, we don't have any in the house so of course I gotta take pictures of this princess-y tea cup! :) The food was delicious. Thank you for the treat!

Then, we take a shitload of selfies. There was a few people painting giant eggs and they're all just so talented - I didn't get to see all of them, though. Anyway, Easter is just a day away! Happy Easter Eve (is that what you call it?) for those who celebrate!


Not only that I got to spend quality time with my friends, that day I was also given a birthday present. 


I know it's kinda late, but who cares? Not me. 

Thank you so much, Kelly, Carissa, and everyone who took part in making this book. Thank you for the efforts and for reminding me about our moments together and my embarrassing moments. One of the best birthday presents ever, to be extremely honest. I can't describe how lucky I am to have friends like you. 

I don't want to show you the inside, ha! It's full of pictures, moments, and opinions about me. But I can guarantee you that what I got isn't something like the Burn Book in Mean Girls. LOL  At the back, it's written that I should write my own story. Sure, I will write my stories... involving you guys! <3 

I know it was a bit cheesy, but who cares? Again, not me. I only wrote what I truly feel.

xx emilywip

No comments:

Post a Comment