Thursday, July 23, 2015

Daily Piece 6/7

Here goes, the second post! This has 4/7 pieces so if we combine these with the previous one which was 2/7, I have done 6/7 so far! Let's pretend you've acknowledged that I'm good at math.

Day 3 - July 19, 2015
ラムネ



Today marks the 14 years of my little sister's existence. We ate dinner at a restaurant, then to a supermarket not so far from it because mom needed to buy some things. I (my sister, actually) coincidentally found these colorful bottles of Ramune drinks next to the Jelly Belly ones. I've never seen one before, so it was a must-buy. I bought the original one - I suppose - leaving the grape, strawberry, orange, etc, noting to buy them some other time.

Anyway, it tastes like... soda? And I kinda like it. Hehe. So there's this small, transparent ball that we need to push inside the bottle in order to drink it. At the time the ball dropped, the gas escaped from the bottle and explodes. I wasn't prepared for that! Was so thrilled, haha.


Day 4 - July 20, 2015
School Uniform

Today, for the first time in forever, I appeared at school. Got some things to talk about regarding this year's student's handbook. And I wore this uniform, minus the blazer and tie and plus the skirt. It's my tourism high school's Monday uniform. When I first went to this school, this uniform was my favorite! It's still one of my favorites, though. 



Day 5 - July 21, 2015
Warm and Cozy

Yesterday, I started watching Warm and Cozy after my friend recommended it to me and today I finished that k-drama. By far, it's one of the funniest and most entertaining k-dramas. Although it's not perfect and has these holes and all, but it's quirky. By the end of it, I love each character, including the second female lead who's supposed to be ruining everyone's lives. And even though the main character had been a jerk for the first few episodes, I ended up forgiving him!!! Hard to believe that. AND THE PRETTY PLACES OF JEJU ISLAND, THOUGH! 


Meet Lee Jung Joo, posing the Red Clay Man. I felt bad for the mayor but I had to be honest, this scene is totally one of the funniest! And the Korean there means 'sorry', according to Google Translate.

Day 6 - July 22, 2015
Black Pearl

To be extremely honest, I had no idea of what to draw today. In Warm and Cozy, there's this man who claimed himself to be a 'black pearl' to the lady diver who saved him when he was drowning. If I'm not mistaken, that lady diver was wearing an orange diving suit. So here's the abstract version of the scene. Enjoy.


Please note that I'm not Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso a.k.a Pablo Picasso (that's his full name, by the way. Tried to remember it in order when I was doing a presentation last year and I failed). NOT EVEN CLOSE. I believe your pet could draw better than that. :')

The seventh piece would be posted this weekend, I believe. Got some stuff to do for the next few days. I hope you like the pieces above! Tell me your favorite so far? :)) 

xx emilywip

No comments:

Post a Comment