Friday, August 7, 2015

Daily Piece 7/7

I meant to post this earlier because I've finished the last piece (finally!) a few days ago. It's different from the previous six because I add something besides watercolors to fill the line art. But I've done this before. Hehe.

Day 7 - July 23, 2015
Raindrops

On my previous post about souvenirs from Japan, I mentioned that I got my all time favorite Royal Milk Tea and I use the sachets to fill some parts of this piece - the umbrella, ribbon, and raindrops. Other than that, I used watercolors.


Talking about raindrops, I miss the rain. It's been so hot for so long and I've been burning on my way home from school every single day. SIGH.

Behind the scene pictures:

Cut the sachets into ribbon, umbrella, and raindrops!



The line art.

Was drinking the milk tea.
And... that's it! My 7/7 piece is done haha. This daily piece personal project really needed a lot of commitment, especially if you're busy at work/school (and if you're lazy af like me). But I have to admit that it's fun, and it boosts your creativity. I challenge you to do one! :)))

xx emilywip

P.S.: I'm eating chocolate for breakfast.
P.P.S.: CANNOT WAIT FOR WILDEST DREAMS MV EEEEEEE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

2 comments:

  1. Gila em, gue mau mati. KEREEEEEEEEN!!!!! *telat*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duh baru ngeh lu komen!!! Thank you :3

      Delete