Saturday, February 20, 2016

Mini Photographie Spam #2

MPS is back!!!

*drumrolls*

Before I start, our teacher asked us to make a blog about tourism. And since this blog isn't utterly about tourism, I made another one with Wordpress because I really wanted to try Wordpress. My first and only post is about Kota Tua where I shared pictures of Kota Tua in black and white. I think it can be MPS #1.5 haha.

Visit blog here - emilywasthere.

So, without further ado, here's the MPS #2. The pictures I took recently during the photography afterschool activity.

FALLING AND SCORING

ONE AT A TIME

TUMPUKAN KUE CUBIT

SOMEWHERE THEY TOLD US TO GO

So... they're some of the decent pictures that I took. I don't think people will use these pictures, but in case you use one of these, please put a link back referring to this blog post or credit me somehow. Thanks a bunch!

See you on MPS #3!

xx emilywip

No comments:

Post a Comment