Saturday, September 17, 2016

Postcards from Bandung

Bonjour!

I want to bake cookies and paint and watch Snowden and travel somewhere far away. But I can't. Not because there are assignments to get done (which I actually have), but because I'm that lazy couch potato that always submits my works last minute.

Lately I've been feeling stuck and I just couldn't concentrate on anything. I feel like I've disappointed lots of people in the past few weeks, including myself. And then there are also lots of regrets and bad luck and bullshit and a train of other shitty situations involved in this shitty phase of my life that I shouldn't elaborate any further. I don't want to feel better. I actually want to BE better.

I realized that I haven't been blogging much, maybe that was why hahaha, so here goes the a-few-months-late Bandung post! What I mean by postcards are some photographs that I took on my last trip to Bandung (that I think will be nice if made into postcards, but the  phone cam quality lolol)

Pascal Food Market! It's more crowded at night.

We tried mie kocok (mie = noodles, kocok = shake) one famous dish of Bandung cuisines!

Pascal Food Market's design is great and country-ish

Also the famous Ronde Alkateri, yum!

There are lots of cute resto/cafes near Pascal Food Market

Calamari @ KARE

Cake from Sukha Bakery that we accidentally ran into. Pretty good.

The next day we went to Lembang Farmhouse!!!!

They sell cute stuff all over Farmhouse

*mbee*

Dodol susu!!! The packaging's nice!

Love the design, but the taste was outta my expectations :(

You can rent Dutch clothes here!!!

Cows

Next: De'Ranch! Didn't take many pics there :(

Next day we went to PVJ (Paris Van Java, one of the biggest malls). On the way we bought juice @ Sukamaju st. Recommended juice place!!! So fresh & cheap & yummy!

Dusk light

That's it ahaha there are more pics but not good enough to post, and my sis and I were sick for two days during this trip, so the pics are quite few hehe.

Have a great Sunday y'all!

x emily

p.s.: funnily enough, after I finished this post I remembered the quote "time heals; the bad days will pass for it won't linger and be there forever" or something like that :') 
p.p.s: INTERNSHIP STARTS TOMORROW AAA

No comments:

Post a Comment